Making over your home should be fun! Not stressful. That’s why we’ve partnered with Snap Finance to bring you flexible payment options on your brand new furniture and decor.
Apply for Snap Finance
Who are Snap Finance?
Snap Finance is a credit provider which specialises in offering payment options that work for all types of customers. They’re able to approve a much wider range of customers than other providers – giving you the chance to spread the cost of your goods over 15 months, while being flexible to the way you live.
All Snap Finance loans give you a comfy 15 months to spread the cost of your purchase, and with Hello 15 you’re rewarded for paying off early.
Settle your loan fully in 15 weeks and there’s no interest!
Go over 15 weeks? No problem. You can continue with your minimum payments over the full 15 months including any interest.
If the following sounds like you, you’re definitely ready to apply for Snap Finance with us!
- You’re a UK resident
- You’re 18 or over
- You have a weekly income of £200 or more
- You have an active current account that can accept Direct Debits
- And you have a valid debit or credit card
How does it work?
- The application is simple, and only takes 5 minutes. It’s all done online, and you get to know if you’re accepted instantly. (If you do need any help though just let us know!)
- Once you’re approved feel free to take a look around our website and social media, or visit us in store, and let us know the items you’d like to order.
- When we’ve finalised your order, you can choose to pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly over 15 months (65 weeks) through our finance partner Snap Finance.
- We’ll deliver all in stock items from your order straight away, and you just make your agreed payments automatically via Direct Debit.
FAQs – We’ve got the answers to common Snap Finance questions
How do I apply for Snap Finance?
We can help you apply using our computer once you’re in store, or simply tap here to apply online.
What are the requirements to apply for a Snap loan?
To apply for Snap Finance, you’ll need to:
- Be a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a steady income of at least £200 a week
- Have an active current account that can accept direct debits
- Hold a valid debit or credit card
Can I still be approved if I have bad credit?
Absolutely! Snap Finance uses a proprietary approval process that gives you the best chance of being approved. They specialise in financing those who have bad credit, no credit, bankruptcy, or other challenges with their credit.
If I’m approved and make a purchase, how much do I have to pay today?
You’ll only pay a £15 deposit, and nothing else until your items arrive.
Are there fees or interest with my Snap Finance loan?
You’ll only pay a £15 deposit for your order, and nothing else until your items arrive. The amount you’ll pay back, including interest, is made clear in your agreement before you accept. And of course with Hello15, you’ll pay no interest if you settle your loan in 15 weeks.
Can I have multiple Snap Finance loans at one time?
Currently, you can only have one Snap Finance loan at a time.
Once I make my purchase, how long is my purchase agreement?
Your payment period is 15 months but if you pay off in 15 weeks with Hello15, you’ll pay no interest.
Is there a penalty for paying off early?
No, there is never a penalty for paying off early. In fact, with Hello15, you’ll pay no interest if you settle your loan in 15 weeks!
How much could I borrow with Snap Finance?
With Snap Finance, you can split the cost on any order over £250 and under £2000.