Once you’ve found something you love and pressed pay, we know you can’t wait to get it home where it belongs. So we do everything we can to make sure it gets to you quickly and safely.
delivery & returns
Every product on our site has with its own unique delivery charge depending on its size, delivery method and your location. This allows us to give you a great personalised service.
|Click & Collect||If you’re local, you can pay for your order online and collect it from our Byker shop while you’re out and about.||FREE|
|Standard Postage||For smaller items, we’ll deliver your order via Royal Mail or another reputable courier. We aim to dispatch your order within 48 hours, and is usually with you within 5 days.||£5.95|
|Lighthouse Direct Ship||All our lighting is dispatched by the same brand that made them for the ultimate service. Your order will be with you safely in just a few days.||£10|
|Everyhome Direct Ship||All items from the Everyhome brand will be delivered by Everyhome’s dedicated dispatch team. They will contact you directly, and your order will arrive within 2 weeks.||£35|
|Sofabulous Direct Ship||Our Sofabulous sofas are delivered directly to your door by Sofabulous. They will contact you themselves, and your order will arrive within 2 weeks.||£60|
Lots of our orders are delivered within 5 working days, but please allow up to 14 on the off-chance there’s a small hiccup.
the nitty gritty
the following applies to online orders only, for in-store terms see here
- Once we have processed your order we will send you an automatic email confirming this, and we will usually dispatch your order to the courier or submit your order directly to the manufacturer that same day.
- Once the courier/manufacturer has received your order from us, you will then receive delivery updates via email, call or text.
- If you have any queries regarding your order, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get an update for you ASAP.
- Our delivery area covers most of UK Mainland. For customers who live outside of our normal areas, we might apply a small surcharge to your order at checkout.
- Whilst we try to ensure any estimated delivery dates given are accurate, on rare occasions your delivery may be delayed due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Your delivery will be completed when we deliver the goods to the address you gave us.
- On delivery, the Delivery Record must be signed by either you or your nominated representative.
- Please ensure that you check your goods are correct and free from damage, and recording any discrepancies, damage, or missing items on the Delivery Record. Any packaging should be opened carefully and kept in case you need to return the goods.
- If the packaging has been damaged but your goods are undamaged, write “packaging damaged” on the delivery record and we will provide replacement packaging at no extra charge should you require it.
- If no one is available at the address you gave us to take delivery, the courier may leave a note with information about how to rearrange delivery and/or may take a photograph to confirm the address to which delivery was made.
- Re-delivery charges will be calculated according to the number of items to be delivered availability of a delivery vehicle, your location, and complexity of the delivery
- If your goods are faulty you are entitled to claim a repair or replacement of the goods or affected parts. If you have not used the goods, and they were faulty when delivered, you may be entitled to a full refund. Please read further details about faulty goods below.
- Delivery may be refused by the courier and/or by us if there are any health and safety issues or if there is danger of damage to your property. If we accidentally damage goods in the course of delivery, our liability for that damage is limited to the repair, replacement or refund of the goods delivered or the value of the goods. We do not pay compensation beyond these limits.
- If your goods are faulty you are entitled to claim a repair or replacement of the goods or any affected parts. If you have not used the goods, and they were faulty when delivered, you may be entitled to a full refund.
- If you later discover any defects not caused since delivery, you should notify us by email to email@example.com using the subject line: Defective return; or by post to our head office address, including photographs and a written description of the defect. Our head office address is Lifestyle Furniture Ltd, Bentinck Mill, Bentinck Street, Farnworth BL4 7EP.
- Please state your name, order number and postcode in any correspondence. We reserve the right to request images or inspect any reported issues and remedy on-site in compliance with your statutory rights.
- Once delivery has taken place, we may be unable to arrange a collection or replacement of damaged or deficient goods without photographic evidence.
cancellation & returns
- If your goods have not been custom made to your specification and/or you have not examined the product in one of our showrooms prior to purchase, you have the right to cancel your order from the time you place your order up to 14 days from the date of delivery. Simply notify us of your wish to cancel by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Cancellation.
- If you wish to return the goods to us after delivery has been made, it’s your responsibility to return the items to our central delivery point at our head office address in a good saleable condition and at your own cost, no later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation. Our head office address is Lifestyle Furniture Ltd, Bentinck Mill, Bentinck Street, Farnworth BL4 7EP.
- You are responsible for the goods once they have been delivered to the address you gave, and you are liable for any subsequent loss or damage.
- A deduction will be made if the value of the goods has been reduced, for example as a result of you handling the goods (except when it was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods), assembling the goods, using the goods, or damage caused during return transit by you or a third party, or as a consequence of inadequate re-packaging.
- A charge may be made to replace any missing or damaged original packaging.
- Following the cancellation of your order any monies will be refunded by the method you used to pay us where possible, and usually within 14 days of our receipt of the returned goods at our head-office address, or within 14 days of you providing evidence of having returned the goods, whichever is sooner.
- Please note any enhanced or premium delivery costs or supplements you have paid will not be refunded.
amending your order
- If you amend or change your order you may find there are changes to your delivery timetable and/or the price you pay for the item (you will be charged the current selling price on the day you amend your order). Any changes to your order must be notified to us in writing (by email).
- It may be necessary to cancel your original order and create a new order.
changing the delivery date
- It may be possible to change a planned delivery date if we are given at least 24 hours’ notice prior to dispatch from our warehouse.
- It is not possible to make a change if the goods have already been picked and dispatched to a courier depot in advance of delivery.
- If you postpone your delivery within 5 days of the agreed date a re-arrangement charges of £50 may apply.